Sunday, June 26, 2011

After Work Adventure #4: Ribbon Lake the second round


I joined a Softball league. And it turns out I am awful at Softball . . . I took a picture to prove it. 

That is Michael - he another security guard guy. 

The field is all gravel and it really sucks. I might quit. I strike out a lot and it's really embarrassing. 

Like promised, I went back to Ribbon Lake. Unfortunately, John did not accompany me but Daniel and Robert did! They are also security guys:  

Daniel and Robert

It was a super good time. We tried to see that cascade but failed - I still think it's possible and I want to go back. I really love this trail. Its mostly tall trees, canyon, and fun bridges: 

Of course, there's fun pictures of me: 


I wore my favorite t-shirt. Sadly, I lost my cowboy hat. It was in my pack and fell out somewhere. That middle picture is the last picture I have of it.

But I did remember to take a picture of Ribbon Lake this time!


We had a good time! 


I love sunsets so I made the boys wait to watch the sunset and it was gorgeous!


And then I threw up: 

not really  
(it's the lower falls)

P.S. Remember when Marcus came to visit? Here is the picture of us (he e-mailed it to me - thanks Marcus!) 

No comments: