Friday, March 11, 2011

My Friday night. . .

My friend Danielle and I were talking and she asked me something along the lines of "Do you feel old for your age?"

I know I am only 22 but I do feel old. It's Friday night at 9:38 pm and I am home - and I like it. My Friday night started with my brother and I going to my favorite brew pub, Hopcat. If you get there before 6, you can get a burger, beer, and crack fries for $6! It's a steal! (Also, apparently Hopcat is a really big deal in the beer drinking world. It's rated 3rd best beer bar in the world by beer advocate and I highly recommend going if you are in the area)

So, I was done with dinner at about 6:05. Picked up some goodies at the grocery store and hung out with my brother till about 8:19. Then I talked to the boyfriend on the phone for a little while (more about that later - in a future post) and now I am blogging.

Here is what is on my mind:



Number One: I am tired!
Number Two: I put my hair like this to avoid the mullet look. For some strange reason I thought you should know that.


Look at this cupcake I bought at Meijer! It was beautiful and only $1.49. I don't care if you think that's a lot for a cupcake - it's a work of art. About 2 seconds after took these photos, I ate it and too be honest now I have a sugar headache. Or it could be from the chocolate wine. . .



Did I say chocolate wine!? I meant to say ChocoVine! This stuff is delicious! If you like chocolate and wine, you will love this! To be honest, it tastes a bit like chocolate milk with a special kick. You gotta try it if you haven't - it's only like 10 bucks a bottle and it is worth every penny!

So this is my Friday night. Now, I am going to scrub off this make-up, take off these brain-sucking pig tails, and crawl into bed to read my newest book:


A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.

Goodnight world - don't have too much fun without me.

Maybe I'll "feel" younger or even "my age" next weekend. But for now, I feel old.
Now, let me go drink my chocolate milk wine and eat my second cupcake like an old person.

No comments: