Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love to win.

These past couple weeks have been stressful and I don't really know why. It is the end of the school year meaning papers, tests, and projects but the end is always like that and I don't ever remember feeling that stressed out.

But that segment of my life is over and I am back to normal (I think). Tomorrow is my last day of classes and I leave for Yellowstone National Park in a week.

The best part of last week was going to a Kentucky Derby Party.


I won "best overall female outfit". That was a really good feeling. I love winning. O YEAH, I unlocked the red haired princess on Mario cart. Apparently her name is Daisy- she has a really annoying voice. But it made me feel like a winner and I like that feeling.

Here are some things I want to blog about before I leave: The awesomeness of Yellowstone National Park, mon petit ami (my boyfriend), and my ADHD (and how I deal with it).

2 comments:

Rita said...

WOW. you do look amazing. where did you get your hat?

annethel said...

Thanks Rita! I got it at Target.

Funny story- I was at Target about a month ago (before I even heard about the Kentucky Derby Party) and I put this hat into my basket. I thought it was so cute and I had been looking for one just like it to bring to the beach (because a baseball cap is not cute - and leaves hat hair). But then I decided to put it back to save money because I was moving to Yellowstone and wouldn't need a beach hat.

BUT THEN. I found out about the Kentucky Derby party and bought it :) and I am so happy I did because I love it - beach or no beach.