Saturday, May 28, 2011

Car Trouble

If you read yesterday, you know my car broke down after watching some grizzly bears for an hour. Well, it didn't really brake down - just my battery died. So, after dinner my friend Paolo and I drove out to jump it.

On our way we saw some internationals with a flat tire. So, we pulled over and helped them out. And by we, I mean Paolo. I took pictures.


Once Paolo fixed them all up, we drove to my car and I learned how to use jumper cables!


My honda is up and running and safely parked away from grizzly bears.

Tonight I had to lead a dorm meeting. We got about 40 new people that moved in today, so a lot of new faces. I gotta say I'm pretty pumped. Everybody seems really nice and cool. It's 9:56 pm - I better get to work (I work noise control from 10 pm to 2 am).

No comments: