Thursday, December 4, 2008

Facts

+I take a fish oil supplement everyday in hopes that it helps with my memory and hair loss problems.
+ I have memory and hair loss problems.
+ I try to go to bed by 11:00pm every night. 
+ I have loss 35+ pounds since May (hence all the pictures of myself).
+ I miss Travis sometimes. 
+ I will have a ton of debt when I graduate from Calvin College.
+ Going to Yellowstone National Park was the best decision I have ever made.
+ Calvin College is the second best. 
+ I desire to be more popular.
+ Words are my love language. 
+ I feel like I don't have a home.
+ If I could choose any bed in the world to sleep in it would my bed in Yellowstone. 
+ I hate those things on the side of my fingernail where the skin comes off. 
+ I hate it even more when I get lemon juice in it.
+ My worst subject in school is Spanish.
+ I would pay a good 100$ to go on one more adventure with A.J.
+ Samantha Warner has really taught me what a friendship is. 
+ God is really good to me.
+ God is good. 
+ I love secrets. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you do at Yellowstone? Were you there for a summer camp or something? I've never been but I want to SO badly someday!

annethel said...

I worked at one of the staff dorms for the whole summer at Yellowstone. It was so great. If you get a chance, GO! it's soo beautiful. God is everywhere in the creation. It's breath taking.