Sunday, October 26, 2008

Real Post #3

I am finally getting to the point of being myself again. I don' t think I have reached it yet, but I am getting close. Today I woke up and I looked at myself in the mirror and just started crying because I am so proud of myself. I'm really starting to realize my character and who I am as a woman of God. Calvin really is shaping into the person I would like to be for the rest of life. Who is this person?
Somebody that cares about others more than his/herself.
Loves and praises God in all circumstances. 
Knows what he/she believes, and has Biblical foundation for it. 
Has inner peace/soul is at rest. 

I am definitely not that person yet. But I'm growing, and getting there, or learning how to get there. I don't think people understand how hard these past couple months have been. And I don't want to sound whiny, but I've had some major changes going on. But today. . . today I look in the mirror and just cry, not because I'm sad or angry or hurt or confused, but because I really like who I am and who I am becoming. 

P.S. I really like my friends. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and we love you. Well I do. The others, I don't know the others.