Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real Post?

Hello.
I am doing quite well. Very well. Today is just one of those days I walked around smiling, and giggling like a little girl. I think listening to "Piece of Me" by Brittany Spears really helps my confidence. The weather was nice today too. 

Okay, I'm talking about weather, boooooring. 

School is . . . school. I hate Visual Culture. And some lady today at a lecture tried to convince me to become an art teacher, instead of a history. I just don't know. I have no talent in the art department. And I really do like history. But how boring does that sound? I'm a history teacher. B-O-R-E-D. already? yes. 

McCain or Obama?
----> McCain.

I really don't have much to say. . . 

I actually do, but secrets. shhh!

I will talk about God. Everybody needs to know how good God is to me. I can not even describe how much he has blessed my life. Like seriously, God has given me everything that I could have needed and even wanted. I pray and receive. I have faith, but God is really good to me. I like to think God really likes me. Well I know he does, but i like to think that he just smiles at me, and loves me. Actually I think he does that. I wish everybody believed that. You are special, and loved every single day by God. Security and confidence in God. That is my most recent findings/learnings. I am excited for heaven. And I love my mom. 

No comments: