Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today is a great day.

So, I feel like reading about my day to day life is not as interesting or as a cool quote or picture or what not. Meh. Cool is so last year. 

My great day:
I woke up and ate peanut butter on a half a bagel. The perfect way to start a great day. I proceeded to get ready and looked a little floppy, but I didn't care. I held my head up and went to Spanish class. I've been studying my spanish really hard so I actually had knew what was going on. (The class is mostly taught in spanish = hard) I then skipped to Philosophy class. On my way I pondered what the meaning of philosophy is. I mean, really it's kinda pointless. . . My philosophy teacher had us split into groups and draw Socrates' cave illusion. I did my reading, so I had a pretty good understanding of what it was/looked like. BUT everybody else in my group did not read. So as they were trying to figure out what Socrates was describing, I just started drawing. And everybody in my group would chime in with specific details. Anyways there was a total of seven groups, and our professor chose ours as the most accurate drawing of what Socrates was saying/describing. We won dark chocolate, my favorite! mmmm!
      I then went and figured out my new job details. O YEAH. Everybody, I got a job! I work in the cafeteria. I am really excited. Free meals! 11 hour a week. I can totally survive on that. I then skipped home and took a really long shower which felt great. And I went to my next class looking like a babe. I then gave a presentation on "hobo signs". It went quite well, the head director of art was there, so that made me a little nervous. 
     I hurried out because I had to meet my spanish tutor at 3:30 p.m. Only to realize that it was at 2:30 p.m. = bad part of my day. But o well. I then skipped to Chapel Undercroft where I proceeded to donate blood. (I actually shouldn't have. . . I think . . . (because of my ex, and tattoo) but the lady let me anyways. (because of my circumstances). So I gave blood and felt good about myself. I skipped back home, and talk to my very very good friend Danielle. And we (Danielle, Ally and Rita) proceded to have "family dinner". We made and ate Pesto, broccoli, green beans, and brownies!!! mmm! I'm actually learning how to cook vegetables. And now, my friend Cloud knocked on my door and told me there are many men outside looking for a dance partner to dance with. Yes, swing dancing is going on literally right outside my bedroom window. So pardon me while I go boogie my heart out and put a happy ending to my great day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a tattoo? Sweet.