Saturday, September 27, 2008

The greasy spoon. . .

Today was another great day. 
I took pictures, but my camera battery died. :(

I am tired, so you get only a list:
+I slept in until noon!!! 
-AJ died 
+My friend Janet came and visited.
+ Alexander, Janet and I went to a  Nature Preserve, and ate some wild berries (Alexander learned all about which ones are safe to eat) I tried about 4 different berries I have never eaten before. 
+We also walked through a swamp.
- My foot almost got stuck in like 2 feet of mud
- There were spiders crawling on me!
+ The squishy mud felt good between my toes.
+I learned how to make Fried Rice. (the healthy way) ish
- AJ died. 
+ Bob and I went to Janet's show (Cotton Lilly)
+The show was seriously amazing. 
+Bob had fun too. 
+On the way home we danced and sang to one of my favorite songs.

I will go to bed smiling.


R.I.P.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Annie! when I read this I thought your friend AJ died and I was like, "why is she writing a casual blog about this?" HAHAH...but still that is very sad. I'm sorry fish AJ died... That's a bummer :( But it sounds like you had a good day regardless.

annethel said...

haha, yeah.
Jessica died too :(
I actually did that on purpose, that's why a added a picture. I knew somebody would read it and be like WHAT?
So good.
so o so soo o o so oo megan!
lal al allallal alaaa
thanks for reading my blog!
eips!