Monday, September 15, 2008

My theory on why I like Cher so much.

If you have seen me recently, you might (or you might not) know that I have a new passion for Cher. It all started in Yellowstone, AJ and Joy listened to Cher. a lot. So naturally I learned her songs, and started to love her also. When I came back home, I was shocked at people's detest for Cher. "How can you NOT love her?" I thought. And then I started listening to her music. . . Now, I love her music, I truly do, but I really started listening to her voice and the melodies. And I realized what I love about her and what people don't like about her(maybe).

What People Don't like about Cher
Her voice is deep, almost manly
Lyrics are wild, and don't go along with everyday life
She has been around forever
Severe case of "I want to look young forever"

What Annie loves about Cher
She is passionate
Doesn't care what people think about her
Her lyrics are wild
She sings about hard times with a ring of "this is the way it is, and that's okay, i'm going to make the most of it!"

Long story short, I think Cher is so wonderful.
I think I actually may look up her. 
Here's a clip:

No comments: