Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I miss. . .

+ Eric Stewart picking me up in 1987 Chevy Impala and sitting three people in the front of his car even though the back seat was empty. 
+ Yellowstone National Park: Understatement of the year. 
+ Sliding in the snow in parking lot of Laurel with Danny. 
+ Joy and AJ blasting "strong enough" when I was crying. 
+ Samantha Lee Warner coming over to my apartment and sitting on my couch, while I sit in the big chair and talk talk talking. (Maybe in her car too)
+ My full sized bed with the down comforter. 
+ Talking with Mat Burton in his car outside of Kensington and being scared cause I would imagine a scarecrow walking out of the bush. 
+ Going to small group. 
+ Jessica Meyer and I's 16 mile hike (in one day).
+ Tom Elmore encouraging me in everything that I did. 
+ Running away to church after school. 
+ Working at Dairy Queen with all the crazy Calendeans. 
+ Playing disc golf with Mat and Alexa. 
+ Eating Little Ceaser's pizza in the Radio Room and JC park. 
+ My snake named Enrique.
+ Courtney Devine teaching me what a true friend is. 
+ Firefighters Park. 
+ Chelsea and I's "road trips" to East Lansing. 
+ Watching Old Faithful go off in the full moon. 
+ Dance Parties. 
+ Being the lead in every school play at WCA.
+ Sleepovers with Ashley. 
+ Driving around with my car windows down, dancing and singing to my Kohl's Summer Hits CD. 
+ Riding the CATA bus. (I can't believe I actually miss this)
+ Sharing secrets with Danielle. 
+ My little crushes on all the older men in high school. (Ryan Clifford, Brian Pecoraro, Aaron Steppe, Mr. Keoleian)
+ Anthony James Murdoch hugging me when I found out Travis broke up with me for another woman.
+ Being new to Epic.
+ Being the girl with Dreadlocks. 
+ My photography class at community college. 
+ After New Community hang out. 
+ Summertime. 
+ Taina. Taina. Taina. 
+ And Alvin, Kyla, Evelyn, Pedro, and all the russians!
+ Breaking into Kensington at night and running around (and eating all the granola bars). 
+ My messy room. (it's strange missing this, but I do)
+ Counting points and going to those crazy fun meetings with Ally Johnson. 
+ Christina and Deanna's crazy boy stories. I miss this a lot. 
+ Watching Gilmore Girl's all day with Amanda in Lake Orion. 
+ Going home for the weekend. 
+ Matt telling me everything will be okay.
+ Laura Lego giving me advice, and really praying for me to be a christian again. 
+ Fern Cascades, where I found God hiding in the white ripples of the water.  

7 comments:

Kid Min Madness said...

+ Christina and Deanna's crazy boy stories. I miss this a lot.

bahahahaha

I miss small group! And pizza at JC's! And having crushes on the older boys... haha lets not mention mine (HE WAS THIRTY AND I WAS 18!! SICK!)

i miss yoooou

Anonymous said...

Le Bus

<3

Unknown said...

soooo.... I miss you like crazy. I mean i knew i missed you a little bit but then i caught up on your blog and now i miss you a lot. like little achy feelings in my tummy. LAME!!! Good news is one month down 3 more to go. Or is that good news? still seems like faaar away. I love you baby and i miss having you in my life to tell everything to! In fact, i am going to write you an email right now. But first, on here, I would like to say...

AHHHH MY HAT IS IN SO MANY PICTURES LOVE IT!!!!

and...

Jeff and Andy are taking a boys trip to wyoming in the beggining of the summer for a week. I think we should retaliate by taking a girls trip to...

ANYWHERE WE FREAKING WANT!! lets bring tents. and the hat. and a camera. thats it.

ok im going to go email you now.

alyk said...

i didn't know about ur blog i guess. i think i sorta have a very vague impression i read about it somewhere but i'm not sure...

wow, u're a born actress, the lead in every play! i'll be coming back for more i guess...

thanks for missing me. i miss you too hahha, ur video for AJ is jus soooo cute! u gave me inspiration to do a I miss... entry! i'm so glad i have something of yours to look at always - the page u drew for me! thanks for ur green tea lip balm once again aha!

i get those warm feelings, knowing that i have frens i miss and frens who miss me frm the other side of the world! let's keep in touch as long as we can, i dun believe in "forevers" that much aha.

Anonymous said...

you know we can always try and relive the gilmore girl marathons... i only work every other weekend now so iv got a few free saturdays and sundays....cause i miss it too :)
~amanda

Unknown said...

I Too miss being the girl with dreadlocks.
But I do love my new hair.


Come visit us yellowstoners.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too so much!!
All the times I would come and bug you knocking on your door, the week Dani was still in YNP and did the mystic falls hike, our road trip to San Francisco.... oh memories <3

I WILL be back, and you are one of the top people I'm gonna meet up with when I get there!

Lots of Love and keep blogging!
-Taina