Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sewing

Since I've started working a full time job, I haven't had much time to sew. It's quite sad. I love making things with my hands. When I do find the time to sew, I fall behind on housework. I don't know how people who work full time have time to have a hobby. Actually, I should say, "I don't know how people who work full time have the energy to have a hobby." I'm so tired. Maybe I'm going through a growth sprit or something.*

Anyways, I wanted to share these pictures. I find it interesting. I don't think many people realize how much work goes into something homemade. Here is a picture of all the pieces that I needed to cut for the purse below. That's a lot of pieces! Also, they all must be perfectly cut or else it won't line up correctly when I go to sew everything together. 


Side note: I got that rug under the table for $20 at Aldi! What a steal!

So, I take all these pieces and sew them together to get this:

Ta da!!!

*Let's be honest, I'm not going through a growth spirt. I'm eating unhealthy and not exercising. But I'm too lazy to do anything about it. 

No comments: