Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is my spanish booklet. We watch these videos in Spanish class they are so cheezy, and they go along with our text books. The guy on the page (the Mexican one saying something)  is the driver on a bus. He is my favorite. His name is Fransisco. . . I think.  He says really funny things. I laugh in class, even when no one else does. Don't worry, Fransisco, I understand your jokes.

In other news: I am worried I won't find a group of friends. and that I don't want to teach art. 

    In visual culture we had to draw what we thought the stereotypical teacher looked like. My was AWFUL. Everybody in the class was like shading and stuff. I don't know how to do that. And I am very worried about it. very very worried. I'm thinking about becoming an elementary school teacher instead. I don't know yet. Or maybe a math teacher? Seriously everybody was so talented in my class. Stephan already has a fine arts minor, and his drawing was like WOAH! I would put it on my wall it was so good. It looked like a real teacher that would pop out and start talking about history. 

2 comments:

Janet said...

dear annie,

my dearest friend, you musn't worry about this art bussiness. your art is was makes you, it's unique. don't let people put you down about it. and so what if it ooks a little different from the others, you shouldn't put yourself down about it either.

...i'm on my period. i missed work this morning, because i didn't hear my alarm go off.

i miss you, and i like this blog thing.

annethel said...

Janet you are beautiful