Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Dinner

My roommates: Rita, Ally and Danielle

Squash Curry Soup

Squash Curry Soup. . . It was delicious. Two of my roommates are vegetarians, so no meat at the family dinners. I was a little bit scared to eat soup made of squash, but it turned out to very good!  My roommates are very cool, and I am really happy that God put me where I am. It's a little odd sharing a room. . . I kinda want to listen to Cher always, but I know that is not being nice to my roommates. I think my roommate is worried that I'm not happy. And I think I've changed a lot since high school. I'm not all smiles always, and that's okay. I wish I was smiles always. . . but I'm most certainly not going to fake happiness. I feel like a lot people fake happiness. But that's a whole other subject. 

I am content where I am.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Annie,

Ah ha, I have found you! I wish you would stop calling me your roomate on here and just call me your friend. I have been your friend far longer than Ive been your roomate, and personally I consider you one of my best.

I had no idea you were feeling that way about calvin (comment goes for a later post). Well, i sorta had an idea. thats why i kept asking if you are ok. I know you are not all smiles! You were not all smiles in highschool! Baby we have cried together enough times for me to know you are a real person :)

Mostly I asked you if you were happy all the time because I felt bad I was so busy with work the first few weeks of school, I didnt have time to hang out always and introduce you to people and help you feel comfortable n such. Sorry Im a bum.

Anyways, mostly i love you and i love you being here and if theres anything i can do to make you love being here more, just know i would first learn and then preform a backwards handspring to make it happen.

hugs and an infinity of kisses,
Danielle

p.s. please play cher all the time.

p.p.s.- I got you babe.

p.p.p.s- HA GET IT@!? its a sonny and cher joke... ahahahaha... ok i wish you were home but sincce your not im gonna go do econ.

p.p.p.p.s- im done now. paz. (thats espanol for peace! )