Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm back!

and better than ever!

In recent news. . . I've started to work out! Shocking, I know. But it feels so good! Okay, I've only gone 3 times, but I'm making it mandatory that I go 3 times a week.

Why am I doing this?

Because I am 22 years old and out of shape. Seriously, being out of shape sucks. I get out of breath after walking up 2 flights of stairs. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. I'm only 22! I am sick and tired of not being 'fit'. I am scared to take my required gym classes at school because everybody else is going to be more in shape than I am. Ug. It's ruining my life.

BUT NOT ANYMORE!

I'm working out. I'm going to get strong and healthy and it's going to rock! yeah!

So because of my new commitment, I bought new workout pants, a sports bar (I have never bought one of those before), and a small ipod shuffle (which I got for FREE, thanks Chase Freedom Credit Card!).

You probably think I am really excited about this?

Not really. I hate working out, it sucks. Why should I spend my time getting hot and sweaty? There are a million other fun things to do out there. My face gets all red, and I don't know how to get rid of my damn panty lines or prevent a wedgie from happening on the elliptical. But as much as I hate it, I'm going to bunker down and do it. Because to quote my favorite music artist: "I want to be stronger than yesterday."

Future me.

No comments: