Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been a while. . .

But I'm back!

I love to blog, it's very true.

Here is a quick snapshot of my life:
- Still going to Calvin. I have 2 years until I become a certified teacher.
-Taking summer classes at Grand Rapids Community College.
- Working 3 jobs: Janitor, Nanny, and Math Tutor
- Happily Dating Andrew James Mikolajczak (last name's a killer).
- Just moved into a cute and fantastic apartment in Grand Rapids (off of Michigan and Fuller).

Life has been strange lately. I just got done taking exams and writing really long papers and being stressed 24/7. Now that I am done with that, I don't know what to do with my free time. I have been so busy for so long that I forgot what it's like to have free time. I am going to learn to make sushi. And try to cook many different new things from foreign cultures. AND read. a lot. Oh. Be prepared because you my friends are going to hear all about it.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I have all the stuff to make sushi. I have made sushi a few times, if you want I could help you learn. I have all the stuff for it too. Let me know babe.

Des said...

you sound so busy!
How do you have time to blog?
When I was working 3 times all I had time to do was sleep...barely